What we do
Our successful Employment Law department has extensive experience and has established itself as a leader in the field. We serve clients ranging from employers to trade unions. The practice was established by José da Silva, a specialist in Employment Law who still serves as head.
Legal areas we specialise in
- Employment Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Pension Fund Law
- CCMA Litigation
- Bargaining Council Litigation
- Labour Law
- Labour Court Litigation
- Section 197 Transfers
- Strikes, go-slows, stay-aways and picketing
- Wage negotiation and remuneration package structuring
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures and Hearings
- Trade Union Negotiations
- In-house training and labour-related presentations
- Consulting on employment strategy.
- Drafting of employment and related contracts.
- Conducting due diligence exercises.
- Representing clients at disciplinary and grievance procedures and hearings.
- Providing legal counsel on all employment-related matters.
- Litigating on behalf of clients at the Labour Court and Labour Appeal Court.
Our team consists of the following members